If you have a domain that has changed ownership you may want to move the domain to a separate account so that the new owner can manage and renew the domain themselves.
Here's how to move a domain to a separate DomainRocket account:
- Click on the Manage tab and login to the DomainRocket control panel
- Click on the Account Information menu link (on the left)
- Click on the link that says Move domains into another user account
This link is located in the lower right corner of the page, under the Merge Accounts section:
- Select all of the domains that you want to move and then click the continue button
- Provide the requested information about the new account and then click the continue button